8 Small Piquillo Peppers
1 Cup Mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon Pimenton
1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1 Small Handful of Chives, sliced thin
Petite Basque Cheese
1/8 Lbs. Serrano Ham
2. Slice baguette into 1/4" thick rounds. Toast until lightly browned. Set Aside.
3. Make mayonnaise (prefably homemade but storebought will be fine) and add Pimenton and cayenne. Mix well. Refrigerate.
4. Chop chives into thin slivers or on the bias.
5. Slice cheese into rectangles no larger than the ham.
6. Wrap ham around cheese and stuff into peppers.
7. Spread pimenton mayo on toasted bread and place stuffed pepper on top.
8. Garnish with sliced chives.